Articles on: Billing & Payments

How to get refund of VAT/GST fee improperly charged?

Refund of VAT/GST Fee Improperly Charged

Intratec products are actually sold by the company FastSpring (Intratec reseller). FastSpring processes all purchases and payments for us - it handles tax collection, compliance and payment on Intratec's behalf.

So after you purchase Intratec products, if your business/organization is eligible you may ask for refund of VAT/GST fees that may have been improperly charged to FastSpring, by filling this refund form.

Updated on: 12/12/2022